Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the company name] website.
● The only personal information we collect is name, street and email address, telephone number, social security number, and birth date.
● We use the personal information collected from you to assist with credit repair and restoration process. Such personal information as we collect is not used for any other purpose and is not shared.
● We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
● To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put into place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
● Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under the age of 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13 to provide information to us.
● You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request detailing the error(s). To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
● In the unlikely event any of the personal information you supply us online is misused, you may redress these issues by contacting us directly at 513-480-2529 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2018 Beyond Credit Repair - All Rights Reserved.
Designed by Owners
Limited Time FREE Offer! Our E book has credit tips to get you started on your credit journey.